Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Have a Ball! - 7/10/14

One of my favorite types of puzzles to solve involves cutting up paper and putting it back together in interesting ways (that's probably the quilter in me).  I have featured several here before, and created my own Have A Ball! (PIE 2.6)  a while back.  Today's Delaware puzzle reminds me of one of the first of this type that I featured here. Get out your scissors and have some fun with:

PMC Lite Icosahedron

Tomorrow we'll be in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment