Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

"He's dead, Jim" - 9/4/14

If you've been following the blog for long you'll know that I'm a big Star Trek fan, so any puzzle that quotes from the series is right up my alley.  It seems that the fabric world has jumped on the sci-fi bandwagon over the last year, because I was able to purchase fabric with both Star Trek and Star Wars themes.   I was musing about what I wanted to do with the fabrics ... either use the different themes in separate projects or co-mingle them, and my husband (who to this point has never had any opinion about any of my sewing projects ... ever) firmly stated:  "Sounds like two different quilts to me."  I guess mixing the two universes is a major no-no.  :) Anyway, when today's Texas puzzle landed in my in-box recently I knew I'd have to pass it along to you.  Set your phasers on stun, and remember, if you want to live long and prosper:

Resistance ... is futile.

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment