Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Morse Code? - 10/22/14

So I was sitting down to watch a little of the Fall Classic last night (I admit I've been captivated by the Royals run, and have been happy to cheer for them since none of the teams I usually follow got this far), and stumbled across the new California puzzle I'm featuring today.  Who can resist a puzzle about:

Morse Code?

Tomorrow we'll be in California another day   in the midwest for a pair of puzzles representing the other side of the diamond.

No comments:

Post a Comment