Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Biggles Flies Undone - 11/7/14

Today's Australian puzzle landed in my inbox recently, and since I know there are some Monty Python fans out there, I'm sure you will be interested in checking out this lost sketch:

Biggles Flies Undone

Tomorrow we'll be in Wisconsin.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for posting! I added a note for remote solvers....Message to remote solvers (outside Australia), if you send me the correct coordinates, I'll send you a PDF copy of the Flies undone sketch (sans code). You can't post a find but at least you get the joke!

    ReplyDelete