Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Election Day - 11/4/14

 As election day in the U.S. is today, I decided to feature an in-theme puzzle from Florida.  The way the whole thing is set up is very fun, and I was sorry I wasn't able to claim the find when I was traveling there a while back.  The "archived" log contains a link to a spoiler for the puzzle, so don't click on it unless you get really stuck.  I hope everyone who is registered to vote will get out and do so today, even if you weren't able to vote in the earlier:

Primary Election

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

(Sorry for the premature publication on this one ... haven't had that happen in a while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment