Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday the 13th - 3/13/15

Today's Minnesota puzzle is one that I looked at some time ago, thinking I might share it on the Friday following Thanksgiving, but when I didn't get through it in time, I set it aside and forgot about it.  When it recently landed in my inbox I was determined to figure out what it was all about.  I don't want to risk forgetting about it again if I try to wait until November, so I figure a Friday the 13th is as good a day as any to feature a puzzle about:

Black Friday

Tomorrow we'll celebrate Pi Day in central New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment