Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

How Very Odd! - 4/9/15

I recently had an e-mail encouraging me to check out the puzzles by the CO of today's Hawaii cache.  I found that I had featured at least one of her puzzles before, and had fun rediscovering her work.  While working on it I happened to notice geocaching.com's new web page design (why, oh why do they feel compelled to keep changing things?) which had me thinking:

How Very Odd!

Tomorrow we'll return to Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment