Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bastille Day, Redux - 7/14/15

I had egg on my face a few weeks ago when I featured a puzzle in honor of Bastille day a whole month prematurely.  Oops.  Today I'm rectifying the error with today's California puzzle:

The French Connection

and I also wanted to mention this one, which actually is in France:

Mystery Game #4 : Geocaching Connection  in which users either create or are recruited into a network in order to get the coords as a group.  I haven't played it through yet, but it sounds like fun.  I successfully started my own network and can "recruit" three other cachers ... and then they will be able to recruit more members if they like. If you're interested in being recruited, let me know.

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment