Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

What Drives You? - 7/28/15

I've said before that I think one of the things that makes caching such an interesting hobby is that there are so many different ways to play the game, and thus, so many different kinds of people who are drawn to it.  We all have our reasons why we do the things we do ... our own likes and dislikes, different goals and aspirations.  My own particular fascination is with puzzles ... I guess you could say I am driven to seek them out and discover their secrets.  Today's California puzzle asks:

What drives you?

Tomorrow we'll be in Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment